Canis Extra Petflora
£2.95 – £33.50
Liquid feed for dogs to support and actively boost intestinal flora .
- Extra Petflora is particularly suitable for use during stomach bugs, following deworming, after taking antibiotics, for diseases of the immune system and digestive tract, as well as prophylactic support against negative environmental influences.
- A larger 1,000ml can be purchased but we like this size to keep in for those ‘just in case’ moments, and for fussy dogs to try.
- Made from fermented first wort. It naturally contains lactic acid bacteria, ß-glucans, enzymes, minerals, amino acids and trace elements.
- During the fermentation process the lactic acid bacteria create valuable metabolic products such as lactic acid, enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins. Other constituents such as minerals, trace elements and ß-glucans boosts the whole animals organism
- Water 90.3%
- Raw Protein 0.61%
- Raw Fat < 0.4%
- Raw Ash 0.25%
- Raw Fibre 0.4%
- Add 1.5 ml per kg body weight. Add to the food once a day for several weeks. Nutrient-rich sedimentation is normal and desirable, shake before use. Use within 3 months of opening and store in a cool place at a temperature below 25°C.