Foragers Soother, to soothe troubled tums
- Ingredients Marshmallow, Plantain, Chamomile, Fenugreek seeds, Liquorice
- Carefully sourced & made in small batches.
- Can be useful before and during times of stress, with rescue & dogs that has been subjected to trauma.
- Could also prove useful for those dogs who suffer with longterm ear problems.
- MATERIAL: FULLY COMPOSTABLE POUCH (INCLUDING ZIPLOCK) 100% BIODEGRADABLE IN 66 DAYS MADE FROM RENEWABLE MATERIAL
Carefully created for those dogs with a sensitive digestion & also may be soothing on those with reflux, coughs & starting out on a fresh raw food diet, or any new diet or after illness.
Just a taster of what is inside: Marshmallow can be soothing, improving to the gut lining & is used the same as Slippery Elm. Digestive uses for marshmallow root include lowering or even preventing diarrhea, constipation & reflux.
Plantain… high in vitamins C, A and K, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Plantain has a positive effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive and urinary tracts and it also works well on the skin
In the digestive tract, plantain also functions much the same way as slippery elm. Whilst being able to reduce inflammation it also has antibacterial properties.
Plantain can not only relieve diarrhea and the symptoms of chronic bowel disease, but it’s useful as a lubricant, helping dogs to pass ingested foreign objects!
70g of soothing goodness!