Worm Egg Count Kit
£15.00 — available on subscription
Slobberchops kits in conjunction with Feclab laboratory services
Dog & Cat Worm Kit
All kits contain a prepaid return postage
Our worm kit includes all you need to screen for the following types of worms in cats or dogs:
- Giardia Cyst
23 in stock
|1 Kit||2 Kits||3 Kits||4 Kits|
|£14.85 each||£13.62 each||£13.00 each||£12.75 each|
A Fecal egg count is a snap shot of a specific moment in time. The test detects eggs of mature parasites that live inside the body and pass their eggs to the outside by shedding them into the dogs stool’s. It is possible that at the time of testing the parasites are too young to produce eggs, if no eggs are being shed the infection cannot be detected. There is also a possibility the eggs are In such small numbers at the time of testing they would be undetectable Thus showing a negative result.
The above is extremely rare but we would like to point out the possibilities.
- Choose your kit(s)
- collect your pets sample
- Send your sample to:
Freepost – RTHA-CYHG-GYUK
- Place the sample in the relevant poo bags
- Put the poo bag/s into the smaller compostable zip bag
- Place this into the larger compostable zip bag
- Complete your information leaflet
- Place both the leaflet and the larger compostable bag (which now contains your sample/s) into the postage bag.
- Pop in a standard letter box – Label is prepaid so no need for stamps.